Thursday, December 18, 2008
Brett Favre
I don't know how other people feel, but I'm very happy about the way the season has gone for Brett Favre. I think it's good that the Jets are probably not going to make the playoffs and the Packers aren't. In my opinion, after seeing how this season has gone, the Packers made the wrong call on Favre. We have a team that is set up to go deep into the playoffs, but the management didn't bring back the essential piece to their success...Brett Favre. Brett has proved now that it doesn't matter what team he's playing for, he will put up pro bowl numbers no matter what (yes, he's going to another pro bowl this year). That's awesome for him! I will definitely be cheering for the Jets to win the super bowl so that Favre can say I told you so. If other Packer fans don't want to cheer him on for that reason, then do it because the farther the Jets go in the playoffs, the better the draft pick we will get next season! Go Brett!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment